WORST DRESSED TAG



I call this the 'WORST DRESSED TAG'. I think we can all agree that seeing a picture of yourself from six months ago, sometimes a week ago , can be the worst thing. I went through my old phone and found a bunch of pictures of outfits I thought were really cute at the time. Now listen, I'm the first to admit that I don't have the best style, that being said, I like the way I dress. I wear what I want, I always have. Maybe besides the first few years in my life when my father dressed me like a little boy (slicked back low pony-tail and all, let me know if you want to see pictures). I can sit here and tell you how awesome I think my style is all day but I think posting a millions picture of myself is narcissistic enough. 

HERE WE GO!




























HAHAHAHA. I don't think they're terrible outfits but I definitely wouldn't be caught in most of them together again. I get tacky sometimes. So the point of a 'tag' is for other people to join in on the embarassment. I would tag people but I don't have any bloggers I'm crazy about right now. 

A. If you can reccomend bloggers that have a similar blogging style to me please spead the word. 
B. If you're reading this, I'm tagging you! Post a video, and insta pic, anything! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Please do not use my photos without permission. I do not own all of these pictures. If you want a picture taken down, just ask and takeiteaaasy.