LISTEN TO ME: I hate Charli xcx

 I'm lying. It's official, we're best friends! Well, not actually but for a year straight I declared my hatred towards her and that is definitely over.


I had the privilege of seeing Charli xcx last night at Webster Hall and I'm so in love. I mean, I've heard it all, "she's a great song writer", "I don't know if I want to be her or have sex with her", blah blah blah. Never once did I let my opinion get warped in anyway...well, until last night. Seeing her live, working it out, thrusting her life away, pussy power and all has made me want to download her album as soon as I get home (wait, does she album? UPDATE: She does!).

I AM a fan of Iggy (suck it) but Charlz, my pet name for her, does not need I-G-G-Y to sell out a show. Her cheerleader's uniform and her fancy as fuck tiara was enough to hype the crowd.

Believe me when I say I will be strutting my stuff to class to her album for the rest of the week.



I think this this song was written about me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Please do not use my photos without permission. I do not own all of these pictures. If you want a picture taken down, just ask and takeiteaaasy.