"Get To Know Me" TAG

So I've made a conscious decision to not include an "About Me" section on this blog. Why? Well, a blog is already alll about the person writing it to begin with so I think letting you guys figure out who I am on your own, rather than explaining who I am in a paragraph may be much more interesting.

HOWEVER-

I Googled "about me tag, blogger" for some random questions to answer and I found a quick tag that will, well, help you get to know me a little better.

Shouts out to Ysis from LE BEAUTY GIRL, which is where I found the tag.



1. Are you named after anyone? Kind of? My middle name is Helen (ugh), my fathers, mothers name was Helena. 

2. When was the last time you cried? When was the last time I didn't cry? I like to pretend I don't cry a lot but I'm annoyingly passionate...so unfortunately that often leads to shedding a few tears.

3. Do you have kids? CHILL BRUH

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Uh, yeah. I'm awesome.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Nah, although I am pretty blunt which easily gets misconstrued as sarcasm. One of my favorite bloggers, Alexi says sarcasm is unresolved rage, which I think is hilarious and semi-true.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Oof. Nope, probably not. BYEEEEE.

7. What’s your favorite cereal? FUCK. I hate this question. CTC, which is weird because I hate
cinnamon, or like Honey Nut Cheerios. Boring, I know.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? IDFK? Are we talking about a cute boy? I guess someone's smile because I like teeth. I like people who ask questions.

9. What is your eye colour? Brown.

10. Scary movie or happy endings? I can barely sit through a movie but I hate scary movies so by default happy endings (btw, the show "Happy Endings" was PHENOMENAL and should have never been cancelled).

11. Favorite smells? Clean, laundromat smells. Spearmint. Melted butter. Cake. Chicken cutlets.

12. Summer or winter? Neither. They both suck.

13. Computer or television? Computer, DUH.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I went to Aruba. It was pretty and really fucking hot.

15. Do you have any special talents? I'm good at nothing. I'm good at being persuasive, I hink. Is that a talent? I'm fantastic at bullshitting.

16. Where were you born? Brooklyn, New York.

17. What are your hobbies? Sitting on my laptop or phone for hours. Blogging. Drinking. I sound so lazy and gross but I'm always busy so it's hard to have an actual hobby.

18. Do you have any pets? No but someone please buy me a dog. PLEASE.

19. Favorite movie? Not huge on movies but School of Rock, Empire Records, Dazed and Confused, Almost Famous, Catch Me If You Can, Bring It On, The Sandlot, Hot Rod, just to name a few. I like movie trailers.

20. Do you have any siblings? Annel, Kathy, Anthony, and Victor.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy, rich, and healthy. Making a living by working in the music industry even though it'll give me the worst wrinkles ever.

*22. Favorite photo of yourself?


I hope this helped you get to know who I am a little bit more. I'd much prefer we were friends so say hello!


I'm tagging any new readers in 2015!
*I added a question because why not? I think we should all add a question from here on out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Please do not use my photos without permission. I do not own all of these pictures. If you want a picture taken down, just ask and takeiteaaasy.