WHAT IT IS?

Guys! Hello! I'm back in the blogosphere, what is good?



I'm not quite sure where to start but basically This Charming Shitt will no longer be updated. I think an explanation as to why I'm not posting there anymore isn't really necessary but here goes anyway:

I started This Charming Shitt when I was fifteen years old. I outgrew the blog and such, and now I'm...older, and I'm still trying to figure things out but on another website. TA-DA! I know that's not going to far in depth but I'm going to assume y'all don't care.

Anyway, it feels good to start fresh. NO CAT CALLZ (yes, with a 'Z' because with an 'S' was taken..by me..ugh, it's a long story) is finally in business. So if you're into cool people, music, and me, of course, then subscribe to my blog, or just keep coming back for new posts every week.

WELCOME BACK YOU FUC-BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Please do not use my photos without permission. I do not own all of these pictures. If you want a picture taken down, just ask and takeiteaaasy.