I FINALLY SAW CAGE THE ELEPHANT #USA #NEWJERSEY

It finally happened. I saw Bear Hands. Quick not so interesting backstory on why I'm so excited: I've been wanting to see this band since the glory "myspace days". According to Wikipedia the single "What A Drag" was released in 2009/10 but maybe that was a reissue because I most definitely remember posting a bulletin about how amazing this band is. They were always my go to band to play on my page. 

Another not so interesting back story: I asked my friend Hector for the new Caged album for my seventeenth birthday. A rap album. He bought me Cage The Elephant instead. The day after I got it I had my dad plug in the boom-box by the pool, I was really late on the iPod trend, and I blasted the album about three times in a row while swimming. 

Anyway, the show was incredible. Now enjoy terrible pictures I took. 













PS- New Jersey is simultaneously the most annoying, yet welcoming crowd ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Please do not use my photos without permission. I do not own all of these pictures. If you want a picture taken down, just ask and takeiteaaasy.