VACASHUN

So I'm leaving to Aruba in six days and I'm pretttttty stoked. It's exciting knowing that I can have a drink whenever, wherever I feel like it. All inclusive, what the fuck is up?

Whether I'm in the pool feeling self conscience in my bathing suit or laying in bed being grossed out by the most likely infested mattress, I will have some sort of funky-fruity drink in my hand.

I'm going with my boyfriend and his family so I'm excited to see what drama will occur because you know, I'm an optimist. Kidding. Or am I? Mwahahahaha. What am I getting at? Being on vacation with any family but your own can be tough. No, seriously tho, I'm going to have a blast.

I'm actually really excited to be around people I care about. Sure I'll miss my father yelling at me in the morning, and my sister creeping back up the stairs after a drunken Friday night. I'm sure once I'm back in the filthy city I'm going to be complaining about not being in Aruba. 


Anyway, here's a few things I might miss:

-The smell of my room...aka the smell of clothes that should've been washed a month ago (ewww)
-Alone time. I need about 144 hours a week to just think.
-Wifi duh. Because we all know wifi at hotels really don't work unless you're like, I don't know, Beyonce.
-My thighs being cool because chub rub.
-YouTube and Vine. No wifi means no keeping up with my favorite people of the internet which means I'm basically grumpy cat.
-New York City. I have a love hate relationship with my city, mostly love. But hate definitely exists.




Have you ever been to Aruba? Is it as "basic bitch" as everyone says it is? LEMME KNOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Please do not use my photos without permission. I do not own all of these pictures. If you want a picture taken down, just ask and takeiteaaasy.