THINGS THAT MAKE ME MAKE THIS FACE



♥ "Do you get your eyebrows done?"

♥ You not saying "bless you" after I sneezed five times. Bless me god dammit.

♥ When people call me out for one of DIY projects. Yes this shirt I'm wearing is made out of a pillow cover, why the fuck you gotta call me out?

♥ When people announce to the world that I have a booger in my nose. By the way, we're no longer friends.

♥ When a bouncer is letting hot girls in the bar first and I'm not one of them.

♥ When I'm the only one who ordered more than just a taco. BYEe.
♥ Flaky skin and people 

♥ People who make fun of my side-pony, or hello kitty clips (sc3ne kyd 4 lyF x3~)

♥ You not laughing at my jokes 

♥ When I look in the mirror after a long day and didn't notice and ugly pimple 

♥ "he deserved it"













No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Please do not use my photos without permission. I do not own all of these pictures. If you want a picture taken down, just ask and takeiteaaasy.