WHY TRISHA PAYTAS GETS IT

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW.

Trisha Paytas needs to be my friend right now.


Go check out the video below, or don't…because lets be real, it's not like she needs the publicity. She's notorious for trololololing in her videos and obviously people take major offense to it for obvious reasons, like having a stick up their asses.



Trisha get it. She obviously doesn't take her self too seriously. She's silly, fun, talks really fast, and does not give any fucks whatsoever. There's more to her I'm sure, but for now let's focus on her music that was perfectly constructed for me. Forget the auto tune, we know it exists heavily on every song. WHO CARES. This EP is gold. 


Track List: 

1. Fat Chicks

2. Hot For Teacher

3. Little Less Conversation 

4. Lost and Found















My favorite song other then the obvious "Fat Chicks" has to be her twist on on Elvis' classic"Little Less Conversation" which I think could totally play during a montage scene in a DCOM (Disney Channel Original Movie)…yes..no? YES. DISNEY USE THIS SONG PLEASE. Wait, does Disney even make original movies anymore?

Anyway-

Buy her album on iTunes and please tell me what you think. I'll always love her, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Please do not use my photos without permission. I do not own all of these pictures. If you want a picture taken down, just ask and takeiteaaasy.