PODCAST 4EVER

So it's been a month or so since my breakup and surprisingly enough I'm in in a happy place. I don't want to milk the whole "I'm sad, feel sorry for me" thing but y'know, I'd be lying if I didn't say some days are tough. Basically what I'm getting at is I spent my month and change staying away and now I'm back, bitches. It's hard not to say bitches after 'I'm back'. You get the point.


Anyway, a lot of my month was spent listening to podcast (I needed a break from all the sad music I related way to hard to). They pretty much make you feel like you're in a room with a bunch of people you wish you were best friends with. SICK, RIGHT?

*Side-note: I have tried making some of these people my bfflz. It didn't work.

Seriously though, my favorite podcast at the moment are podcasters that I would - excuse me for this, because I absolutely hate this saying but people I'd "shoot the shit" with. People that I don't want to get serious with, but instead have absolutely ridiculusous-free-of-judgement-conversations with.

The podcast I've been obsessing over include:

Guys We Fucked - Corinne and Krystyna are unapologetic, anti slut-shaming babes that interview literal guys they've fucked. Do i have to say anything more? Sure, sometimes they say questionable things but that's the fun in the podcast. Clearly they give little-to-no shits, like myself. However, they're willing to bare it all for the listeners while I continue to be a giant pussy on the Internet.



Shane and Friends - Okay, most of you are probably thinking "Why are you still keeping up with (the kardashianz) Shane Dawson?" It's because he's so fucking funny. Seriously, unbelievably funny. I'm the annoying asshat on the train every morning smiling like an idiot because in my head smiling and looking like old school Demi Lovato is better than just laughing out loud...It's not. His pop culture references are more on point than mine. Which is rare for me. My friends don't pay attention to who Farrah Abraham is, or fucked last. Yadda yadda. Shane, however has literally played with her vagina.  Holy shit, and my girl, co-host, Jessie Buttafuoco is perfection. Don't worry boo, I didn't forget about you. LUH YOU BB.



Tall Tales Podcast - So I originally "found" Jason Stuart on  Alexi Wasser's, IMBOYCRAZY blog in 2012, who also hosts a podcast that I cannot listen to anymore due to the long ass intro that happen every single week. Immediately, I thought - heart eye emoji. Who is this monotone guy? He's basically a "cool", down, white boy, giant DJ from California. He also has the most perfect specimen as a co-host, Nikki Jagerman, hai. They are the definition of talking about everything and nothing. As someone pursuing a career in the music industry I find this podcast oddly educational? *shrugs* Jason, aka "Them Jeans" has guests that vary in coolness factor. How annoying, I know. DJ's, viners, band dudes, babes, etc. Nonetheless, can't stop, won't stop.




Straight Up with Stassi - Stassi Schroeder is my favorite reality TV character right now. She's clever, intelligent, hilarious, and a giant bitch (or at least that's what people say).  Naturally, after finding the clip I just linked I went into a spiral of everything Stassi. Personally, I think she's great and she sticks to her guns. There's a reason why we all like her best, sorry not sorry. She like's to drink, talk about her bathroom tendencies and her boyfriend. Somehow, someway I'm one hundred percent okay with those things. I couldn't find a way to get a clip of her podcast but you can check it out here.


Those are a few that I've been listening on the way to school everyday. I'm also really into Psycho Babble, Brilliant Idiots, Not Too Deep, Jenna & Julien Podcast, CiTR -- Nardwaur The Human Serviette, etc. etc.

Podcast are my favorite and they should be yours too!! Can we start a book club, or like, a podcast club? Is that a thing? Should that be a thing?

 Let me know if you have suggestions that I should be listening to or if you listen to any of the above mentioned!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Please do not use my photos without permission. I do not own all of these pictures. If you want a picture taken down, just ask and takeiteaaasy.