I'D WHISTLE AT YA | LA LOVAH NY DREAMER FALLON




Who are you (name/location)? Fallon / LA but left some underwear in NY
Fun Fact: I once full body collided and accidentally broke the door at Ralph's during a drunken alcohol run causing me to be banned for a year- not one of my proudest moments.

Professional badass or what (aka tell us what you do for a living)? Finishing up the final touches on my fashion clothing line Foggy Fringe!  Basically trying to become the next Sophia Amoruso.  Shop www.foggyfringe.com launching soon.

How often do you get cat-called and do you love/hate it? Pretty often and I am a self proclaimed attention whore so yah duh i love it.

Who are your favorite artists/what artist would you not mind touching lips with?
I’m loving the band ‘Daughter’ right now and ‘Lolawolf’  Really into Indy shit.

What's something you think people should talk more (and/or less) about? I think people should talk more about how they really feel and what their truths are and less about celebrities and overall things that just don’t directly affect your life personally.



Coolest thing that ever happened to you in one sentence: Oh, just that one night I met Rod Stewart.

Favorite fruit? I actually don’t like any fruit really so picking a favorite? Well that’s just impossible now isn’t it.


Where can we find you? On my laptop in the corner at a Starbucks near you. Orrr @foggyfringe IG&Twitter




Like she said guys, find her on the gram // twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Please do not use my photos without permission. I do not own all of these pictures. If you want a picture taken down, just ask and takeiteaaasy.