THINGS THAT MAKE ME MAKE THIS FACE




♥ Receptionist who are nasty. I thought you were hired to be friendly and greet all newcomers, ya nasty bitch.

♥When the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup wrapper takes the bottom of the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, um, no.

♥ When Latch by Disclosure comes on and you can't help but to swing your head when that echo sound says "nev-er". Also every time I hear this song, I think of this kid (1:43).

♥ When your Snapchat story is 500 seconds of selfies. OMG, NO.

♥ Arguing via text message.

♥ When the person sitting right next to you in class turn around, all up in your face, when the teacher asks you a question...am I alone on this one? 

2 comments:

  1. When you are getting off the bus or train and someone ignores the fact of your existence and they charge right into you.

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

Please do not use my photos without permission. I do not own all of these pictures. If you want a picture taken down, just ask and takeiteaaasy.