I'M GOING TO NASHVILLE

It has been a complete dream of mine to visit Nashville, Tennessee. The music, the people, the culture. I truly can not explain how excited I am. I'm typically the person that likes to just relax while on vacation but I can't lie, I'm so stoked about this trip that I'm already trying to figure out what stops I'm making. I'm going to be the most un-self-aware-tourist EVER.

I'M OBVIOUSLY MOST EXCITED TO VISIT THESE PLACES

1. Third Man Records - My friend who works at Columbia, who is also a singer/songwriter, connected me with someone that works here so I'll try to not be a total fan girl - totally going to meet Jack White.


 Fine, I made that up (the second part) but a girl can dream, can't she? I can picture it so clearly. "Hello Jack. Can I call you Jack? Or can I give you a nickname? Jackie...wait, that's a girls name". Meeting him would actually be a disaster.

2. The Johnny Cash Museum -  Growing up in Sunset Park in the 90's and early 00's might have limited my music taste to hip-hop and R&B.


Johnny Cash was probably one of the first artists I knew that came from Tennessee. Hip-hop baby no more. That being said, go check out this cool new band from Nashville here!

3. Music Row -  This includes #4!


4. Tootsie's Orchid Lounge - "HONKY TONK" Yas.


Please feel free to let me know what crucial spots I should visit. I want to visit being the most annoying tourist ever but I also want to know about the underground places. The places locals go, the places you hear about but never see pictures of. HELP A GIRL OUT.









No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Please do not use my photos without permission. I do not own all of these pictures. If you want a picture taken down, just ask and takeiteaaasy.